Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stressful day and more...

I encountered an unexpected stressful situation today. I don't really want to go into details but I just wanted to say that it freaked me out. Maybe not the actual situation but the way I handled it. Ok, nevermind that. The whole thing left me shaking. Literally. Left me speechless.

Sorry I know it sounds weird and your confused. I am sorry about that. I just can't seem to get my mind around it. It showed me how short life is. It made me really look at myself and renew my goals.

I am 22. On my last day alive I want to be proud of the way I lived life. I want to be able to say I achieved all that I set out to do and more. Wow this is too deep even for me. Sorry.

Well I got my workout in. Not the one I was hoping for because of the situation but a good one still. And I took Gus on his promised walk. (Gus is my chihuahua). Eating was good too.

I am just going to go live life and enjoy the rest of my Tuesday night. Try to get the feeling back in my legs............later

No comments:

Post a Comment