Monday, April 26, 2010

Ok, Ok, Ok

Well, I have not been blogging, but I have not been bad. lol. I am still on track. And I love to read other blogs. I'll try to write more but know that you are all a huge part of my motivations. You keep me going.
Well today I had a nsv!! Two pairs of jeans that did not fit a few weeks ago went over my hips and....buttoned!! They fit! It def felt good.
I took my grandpa shopping today. He wanted to spend some of his bday money. I decided after all my hard work this week I could treat myself. I bought an itunes card. I just downloaded a bunch of songs and made an awesome playlist for the gym. I am headed there now.
Oh and I found this boxing glove things. (I am kind of interested in boxing/kickboxing and wish I could find a gym around here that offered a class) My gym has a punching bag and the trainer showed my a way to get a great workout in while using it. Anyway, I found a nice pair today and I think that will be my next treat to myself. In my last weigh in I was 252. So I think when I reach 242 that will be my treat to myself. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment