Thursday, December 9, 2010

The light bulb moment

Wow, It has been a long time since I posted. Too long. There have been a lot of ups and downs since my last post oh so many months ago.

At the end of summer I was 244 or so. I started college again. For some reason when I am going to school I gain weight. The stress or something makes me want to binge and because I am tired- between work and school I don't plan what I am going to eat. I also stop going to the gym.

I had my English final today. Before I went I hopped on the scales. 264. Twenty pounds. And It popped into my head (light bulb moment) that if I gain six pounds I will be back at 270, which would be so easy to do. But if I stop and work at this I could lose six pounds and probably more.

I am done with this semester next Wednesday. I have a month off before next semester. A month to focus on weight loss. Starting today. I am going to the gym after work tonight and every night that I work. I have Monday and Wednesday off next week. But every other day I am going to the gym.

I will work on my eating too. Those are my goals. First to get these six pounds off then the rest. Wish me luck. :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete