Thursday, May 20, 2010

Drama drama drama drama......

Ok. So I went to my mom's last friday. As planned had a great time. I ate awesome and even managed to exercise a few times. I went to the movies with two of my sisters on Friday night.

I got to go to Kenzie's lacrosse game and Kayla's softball game. A whole bunch of stuff. It was just so much fun to hang out with everyone. I always have a blast.

My car has been acting up lately. I have had it since I was sixteen or seventeen so It has lasted quite awhile. My mom lives an hour and a half away. I knew by Tuesday that there was no way it was going to make it home. I was suppose to come home Tuesday but I didn't make it until late last night.

I ended up buying a car. Its nice and seems to run great. Its two years newer than my old one. I think I made the right decision. I spent today getting everything set and getting it on the rd. I had to pick up extra hours at work because now I am broke. So for the next bit I might not be posting very much. Always something going on in my life. :D

In other news...Today was my weigh in and the result is 247!!!YEA!!!! Down Two pounds from last week. It made my day!!

Well I hope your day was as great as mine!! I am hoping for zero drama in the coming week. Wish me luck with that.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss!! I wish you'd update so we know how you're doing, and I hope everything is going alright. You and I seem to have a lot in common! Well, I wish you the best of luck, hope to see an update soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete