Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bad Blogger

Ugh! I am such a bad blogger. I love to read other blogs but I am not so great at making time to post. Apologies.

I still have not gotten my butt to the gym. Its been two weeks. Eating has been OK. Not great but not horrible either. Actually sometimes I don't feel like eating. Nothing looks good. I had a few days where I felt just sick. I woke on Sunday gagging. Not a great feeling.

I just need to get myself on track. I see the success of all of you. And my mom and sister are also losing weight. And its not really even about the weight, more about the feeling I have when I am on track....I feel so proud of myself. I want that feeling back.

I am sure there is more I should say, but I am going to leave it at that for today. I'll try to get better at posting. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment