Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another good day...

OK so I didn't make it to the gym today but it was still a good day.

I had a meeting at the college I applied to. You may have read my intro on the right side of my blog. One of my goals is to go back to school for my RN. Well I applied last month. Today I took my placement test and had a meeting with my advisor. I signed up for an English and a bio class for the fall.

I want to go slow and not overwhelm myself. That is how I have gotten into trouble in the past, and not only in the weight department. So slow. It will be good.

So it was a good day. I feel accomplished!! Hope you had a good day too!....Jessie

1 comment:

  1. It's OK...there is ALWAYS tomorrow to get to the gym! Just don't make too many "tomorrows" of course :)

    ReplyDelete