Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cookin Cookin Cookin

Well today went by sooo fast. I went to the gym early. I focused on cardio today. I did my run/walk on the treadmill for 30min. My hip was bothering me so I decided to try the bike. You lean back in the chair and pedal. I tried the fat burning plus program......OMG my legs have never been sooo on fire before. Lol, I was afraid it wouldn't be a good workout. I changed my tune after maybe ten seconds of pedaling.

It was hard but I finished the full twenty min. on the bike. Then I just walked for on the treadmill for the last ten minutes. I stretched before and after the cardio so I got a pretty good workout in. Tomorrow I will do my body shape up workout. I got it out of Shape mag. It is hard but I feel it working. The first time I did it I could hardly make it thru. Now I have added reps to it.

I made applesauce wheat muffins today. I got the recipe off sparkpeople.com. The muffins have less than 100 cal in each one. They are yummy and came out pretty moist. I also tried salsa chicken. The recipe said to use a slow cooker but I just baked it in the oven and put it over rice. It was pretty good and so easy to make.

I am really enjoying using these healthy recipes. Its fun to try these new foods. I think my grandparents are enjoying my efforts too. I am thinking about going to my moms for the weekend. Friday thru Monday. I promised my sister Kenzie I would go to one of her lacrosse games. I totally lost track of time and she only has two games left. Jeez what a bad sister I am.

Anyway when I go down I am planning on going with my sister Emily to her gym. They have a good policy about guests so I can't wait. Well I think that's enough for now. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment