Thursday, May 13, 2010

As planned....

Today I went to the gym. Thirty mins on the elliptical and then the workout I got from Shape mag. I was at the gym a little more than an hour. It was a pretty good workout.

I had one of the applesauce muffins for breakfast. When I got back from the gym I made myself a protein shake. It is my great-uncle's bday so we had a get together with the family. I at one cheeseburger on a bun with ketchup and mustard. One scoop of baked beans and one scoop of potato salad. I also really splurged and had a small peice of chocolate cake.

Not too bad but I guess I should have passed on the cake. It looked so good. I was a little too impulsive. I knew I was eating heavier foods for dinner tonite. It was the reason I ate so much lighter this morning.

I took my cousin to get his tux for his prom this weekend. He looked sooo handsome. I can't believe he has grown up so fast. We grew up together and he is like my little brother. Well anyway it was fun. I wont be there on Saturday so it was nice to see him in it.

Well I had a good morning....my weigh in was this morning.............249!!!!!!!

It has taken so long for me to get out of the 250s. This feels huge. I am not far into the 240s so I have to be careful. But It made me feel amazing.

I am going out of town for a four day weekend so I might not check in. Have a great weekend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment