Saturday, May 1, 2010

The highs and lows of weight loss

I am so angry I could scream. I have weighed myself every day since Thursday and every day I have gained weight. Today I was 257. I don't understand it. I could if I had cheated. But I exercised everyday and I was so proud of the way I was eating last week. Thursday to Thursday. I should have lost something. I did everything right and I think I even increased the intensity of my workouts.

I don't know what to do and I feel myself sinking into a dark hole. I need to get over it and move on. But why am I gaining weight? A lot of weight??? Is that even possible???? I am not eating enough to gain weight. OMG!!! I am so pissed.

I could accept it if I was out of control with my food like I have been before but this feels like I can't control it or change it.

2 comments:

  1. "I am not eating enough to gain weight.

    Maybe you're just not eating enough? Try upping your calorie intake this week and see if that doesn't make a positive change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice. I'll try it. Maybe I am not eating enough. I really should start keeping track of the calories I eat. Lately I have just been eating what I think is healthy and keeping it small.

    ReplyDelete