Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Wow, I can't believe I let this go for almost a week. It hasn't been the greatest of weeks either. I got caught up in work and kinda let myself go. I have to do better in the coming weeks.

Its something I have to work on. Being able to focus on more than one thing at a time. When I'm working I get tired and let working out slide. My eating hasn't been the greatest either. At the birthday party on Saturday I had a garbage plate. It was delish but not very healthy. I went to work after and was stuffed still when I had my break. By ten I was starving so I stopped on the way home at taco bell. I got two of the cheesy taco things with hot sauce. They were good but the guilt I felt after was not so good.

My eating the rest of the week had been ok. Not perfect but nothing I feel too bad about. But today is St. Patty's and my family is having corned beef. I am not passing it up and surprisingly I don't feel guilty about it. I have been looking forward to it all month. I love reubens. awww sauerkraut. lol

So tomorrow... I am not looking forward to the weigh in. I'll accept whatever happens because I have to. And I also have to get my but back on track. Get to the gym and start working hard. I get lazy. It'll happen again because its part of my personality but I just have to overcome it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment