Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sunday and some other things

Sorry. I meant to get back here sooner. Time seemed to slip away from me. lol.

So Sunday...I was good. Holly and I went to Cracker Barrel (my first time there...very good food). I ordered a Chef's Salad with Honey mustard dressing. I could have gotten a different dressing but overall I think I did pretty good and am happy with my choice. I also treated my self to a raspberry iced tea.

So I had half of the salad for lunch and then took the rest home and had that and a lean cuisine sandwich for dinner. Oh, and for breakfast I had Greek yogurt mixed with strawberries, a little honey, and some almonds. Very tasty.

BTW..the movie we picked was Valentines Day. It was cute. One of those feel good movies. I can't wait till Remember Me comes out. This Friday I believe. I have to work all weekend so I don't think I can go until Tuesday. I hope it is as good as it looks.

So I made it to the gym yesterday and today. Very good. I am happy that I was able to follow through with my plan. I am planning a long workout tomorrow and maybe taking a walk later in the day. Its been beautiful out. And I want to burn some extra calories. My weigh in is on Thursday and I am nervous. Well I have to work this evening so I better go. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment