Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF

I have followers!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited. Thank you for the support. It means so much. (I am kind of tearing up it means so much)

Well, today did not go as planned but in a good way. I ended up going with my grandmother and we ran some errands. BTW did I mention that I live with my grandparents? lol and that I am flaky!!!! If anyone ever has any questions please ask I am sure I'll forget to explain something..:D

So anyway...Today I didn't make it to the gym but thats ok, I was due for a rest day. I try to get to the gym four days a week. We went to Salvos (salvation army) lol my favorite place to buy jeans. I ended up buying two pairs of size 18 jeans. I am not sure if I was right to do that. I am in a pair of 24 now but they are too big. I don't have any 22s but I have one pair of 2os and I can wear them but they are not comfortable. Anyway I am kinda hoping to be in the 18s by vaca or shortly after.

Was I wrong to look that far ahead???? I just don't want to jinx myself. I started in 26s and I was getting rid of some of my bigger clothes last month, well my gram asked me if I was sure I would never need them again. I didn't tell her how much that hurt my feelings but it did. NO, I won't need them again because I can't go back there. I need to start living my life. Start having a life.


And to answer my FIRST COMMENT!!!!! I watch my calories. I try to stay between 1200 and 1400 a day. But I am not very strict. Three meals, no more than two snacks(less than 200 calories...great tip I learned somewhere). I just try to make good choices.

I'll try to write more about food and exercise in the coming posts. I think this one is long enough. Thanks for all the support. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to have goals. Buying a pair of size 18 jeans is not ridiculous in the least. In fact I'd get a thin thumb tack or a few and tack them (one pair) to your wall so it will remind you that YOU WANNA WEAR THOSE JEANS BY SUCH AND SUCH A DATE. How far away is your vacay? I'd say if it's in a week, well that's a bit ambitious but if your vacay is a month or so a way you could easily lose 2 pant sizes in a month. Or more if you are super diligent. In any case I am sorry the comment your gramma made hurt your feelings. Coming from a family where my gramma says similar things, I'm wondering if she meant she was concerned you didn't have enough clothes and maybe you'd want to keep them until you bought some more that fit? In any case, if she's anything like my gramma (who says insulting things all the time but with the best of intentions) she didn't mean to hurt your feelings. 1200-1400 cals. wow that's low, but if it works for you that's awesome. I myself try to stay at 1500 but 1x per week I allow myself up to 1800. :) As for comments, followers etc.. the more you post (I PROMISE) the more followers and comments you will receive. Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete