Thursday, March 4, 2010

Number One

My name is Jessie. This is my first blog and I'm not sure how everything works yet. But I have been reading other weight loss blogs for a few months and they have been so very helpful. I decided to join the community.
I started losing weight in august. My highest weight was 314 and today my scale told me I am 260. It feels great and I want to keep going. I am hoping this blog helps. I joined the gym in august (love it) and I have been eating healthy but every little bit helps.
My long term goal is to get under 200 maybe 180. I haven't been at that weight since junior high, lol maybe middle school. I have always been the biggest girl in the room or at least it feels that way.
My short term is to lose 40 pounds in 21 weeks. I started this last week. The week this ends I am going on vaca with my family and I want to look awesome. This is two pounds a week and I would be 221 by the end of July. I can do it. This week I lost three pounds and it feels awesome.
I am pretty shy and very body conscious....something I am also working on. Tonight I tried something new. I went to a zumba class!!!!!! I am so proud of myself and suprise suprise!!! I had fun.....let me say that again. I HAD FUN!!!! I felt clumsy and couldnt get some of the steps right but who cares I kept moving, knowing that I was burning calories. I hope I make it back next thursday.
Wow that is a lot of info for one day. I think I leave it at that. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the weight loss so far. That is awesome!! The blogger weight loss community is awesome!!! It totally helps on up days down days and every day inbetween! I think you'll be glad you started a blog. :) Try to keep it up so that you can look back and reminisce. It's nice to read prior posts when you are having a particularly hard day. So what is it that you're doing besides a ton of exercise? WW? Calories? Let your readers know so we can encourage you!! CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete